The 68th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine featured excellent presentations from the field of endometriosis.
We are delighted to be able to bring you some of the highlights from a meeting where the ASRM Endometriosis Special Interest Group (EndoSIG) worked hard to ensure that our disease featured prominently in the programme.
- Endometriosis and the risk of coronary heart disease
- Surgery for endometriosis and endometrioma
- Central sensitivity syndrome and endometriosis-associated symptoms
- Professor Serdar Bulun honoured as the ASRM 2012 Distinguished Researcher
- Child abuse associated with a slight increase in risk for endometriosis
- Can endometriosis be predicted from symptoms? (WERF’s WHSS Study!)
- Professor Linda Giudice assumes presidency of the ASRM