There are many ways in which you can get involved yourself to raise funds for WERF and research in endometriosis.
Fundraising events not only raise money for a good cause; they are part of raising awareness of endometriosis and provide an opportunity to involve getting friends together for a common theme (and a bit of fun!).
- Donations instead of gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc
- A sponsored walk/bike ride* | having your hair cut off | slimming | etc.
- A book sale at work
- A fundraising dinner, barbeque, tea party, picnic, etc.
- Selling your creative work at a crafts fair
- A ball (dinner and dance)
- An art exhibition with a drinks reception
- Running a marathon*
- Doing a sponsored parachute jump*
- Climbing a mountain*
- Trekking in Cuba*
- Walking the Chinese wall*
- Any other idea?
* these activities can be booked through organisations that specialise in charity challenges and adventures, such as Discover Adventure and Charity Challenge, where you chose WERF as the beneficiary charity.
Send us an email and let us know what YOU are going to do to raise money for endometriosis so that we can work together to make YOUR fundraising event a success!
We are grateful that you want to support women with endometriosis, and help us prevent endometriosis in the next generation of women.
Thank you for your commitment!